WE PROMISE, YOU’LL LOVE US TOO
Annemarie D, Customer
“Outstanding company!! After a bad sewerage backup in our home which was devastating to us, Home angels came in took over and did a fabulous job.”
“Home Angels seeks to build trust with customers in an industry that frequently leaves homeowners feeling vulnerable.”
“A one-stop shop for homeowners.”
MOLD REMOVAL & REMEDIATION
Don’t shell out excessive cash for mold removal if it’s not absolutely essential! Because it’s your house, your families health, money out of your pocket, so here are some simple guidelines to follow. There are two guiding rules that Home Angels follows to determine if mold remediation is totally necessary:
1. If your area of mold is visibly in excess of 10 square feet, then it is necessary to set up containment, and have the mold removed by a licensed professional. With this quantity it isn’t mandatory to perform any sort of indoor air quality testing, but might be suggested to know what type of mold exists, and if any of it is toxic mold.
2. If there are no visible signs of mold, or water, then a home owner needs to perform a mold evaluation. It will determine whether the mold is present on the property and if it’s toxic black mold. The assessment will even determine whether remediation is essential, and to the extent the area must be remediated. Make certain that the hygienist is licensed and has the qualifications to give an assessment of the labs findings from the home.
*Black Mold Fact: There’s over 100,000 different types of mold, that come in all various colors, patterns, and sizes, so simply because it is black does not necessarily mean it’s harmful.
SYMPTOMS OF MOLD EXPOSURE.
Indoor mold exposure, because of developments and major improvements in home energy-efficiency, has become a relatively recent concern for homeowners. Although scientist & health professionals don’t have a total understanding of mold, and in some cases can’t even see it, we can still recognize signs which may be related to indoor mold:
• Sneezing • Coughing • Eye irritation • Nasal congestion • Runny nose • Skin rash • Difficulty breathing
This list is not comprehensive, and a medical professional ought to be contacted if you believe you or someone close to you is experiencing health issues as a result of exposure to mold.
MOLD TESTING & EXPOSURE
Who is a high risk candidate for mold exposure?
• Pregnant women • Children and babies • Elderly
• Individuals with immuno-compromising diseases or conditions (e.g. individuals with HIV, certain cancers, etc.)
• Individuals with respiratory issues (e.g. those with Asthma, allergies, etc.)
Again, anyone who thinks they have symptoms related to mold exposure should see a medical professional, and have any observable mold removed right away, and have a mold assessment completed for a homeowner experiencing symptoms with no visible mold or signs of water.
LICENSES & AWARDS
We are proudly recognized licensed by the following organizations: